Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kelli Murray

So impressed by this lady Kelli Murray (via lookbook).She does her own fashion shoots and illustrates herself aswell. She lives in San Diego and one day i seriously want to meet her!!
Shes an illustrator of note,and a fashion designer... wow im in awe!!
This is real talent...
934996_lookbook
734031_LB_ruffle750662_glassesC
905435_lookbook874325_1


ALL THAT JAZZ

Monday, May 9th, 2011


Hat – Vintage / Skirt – Free People / Top – Mimi Chica / Shoes – Jeffrey Campbell 99 TIE






And here are just a few items I am loving as of late.

SEA BREEZE

Saturday, April 9th, 2011




Photos by JOIELALA
Posted in FASHION, LOOKBOOK, PHOTOGRAPHY | 12 Comments »

TRAVELER

Thursday, March 17th, 2011


Dress: Free People, Tights: J.Crew, Lace Headband: Urban Outfitters, Velvet Heels: Nine West

STRAWBERRIES N’ CREAM




I love this dress by Free People. I think it’s actually supposed to be a top.







I think ive fallen in love with her... and her clothes ... oh oh and her illustrations... my goodness shes too talented to explain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews