Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Me Me Me...My portfolio

Heres some more of my work.... enjoy guys :)

This is the cover to my current portfolio..
This is a drawing i did to create a wallpaer design, as seen below..


This is a poster i did saying "many persons complain about their looks but not about their brains"

This is a drawing i did of a brain as seen from the top, when i was going through a brain obsession phase...

This is a poster i did, i sewed my moms lips together..


This was i rebrand of the garmin campaign " find your way home" so i decided to depict aliens who are lost and use the garmin to find their way home...





Some illustrations ..



Typography...



No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews