Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Take A Hike

Hello everybody ... sorry haven't blogged in a while been I'm busy with the images for this new post and the edting part seemed to be taking longer than expected... I love all the holidays I am going on nowadays and wish we could all take atleast 10 holidays a year and have no more of this 15 leave days a year - its complete madness.
I mean 15 days?? How does that even seem realistic?


Oh well, thought id post some of my favourite holiday photos from my holiday with Cameron in the Drakensburg <3 we went on a hike and I got to take some amazing pictures, trust me I had over 100 and had to choose just 5 to post, gosh it was tough. but here they are, hope you enjoy them and go to the lovely Drakensburg soon and they give you a little taste of what ive been up to with all my holidays recently, just know that there will be more coming soon, as I have just come back from a minin road trip!! Keep Smiling ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews