Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mr Fox

My never ending portions of foxes

I had some free time today so thought I'd draw some animals, im obsessed with Foxes (think it might have something to do with my name being fox) but im always trying to draw a fox in a cute, funky way. and i always end up with a very masculine fox, so today as hard as i tried to draw a pretty female vixen, i ended up with a fox.

I think i like him :)help me come up with a name... i can't think of one right now.


Here are some fox illustrations, where i got inspiration from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews