Friday, March 11, 2011

I found these awesome t-shirts yesterday and made me think of my friend kim who will hopefully start printing and designing t-shirts soon. I want my own personal design on the t-shirts i wear, makes you all original and all that stuff everybody always trys to be. Im so sick of buying a t-shirt with a cool printed design on it that either 1) melts and screws up when you iron it - shows how damn cheap it really is, or 2) you think you are so cool going out in your t-shirt and then there it is, some ass with exactly the same t-shirt as you, so much for being original!!

These designs are so smart, they would make me stop you if you were wearing them and ask where i could get myself one!!! So a polite hint to kim, start your t-shirt business soon because i want to start wearing my own designed t-shirts :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews