Thursday, March 10, 2011

Origami

hello there, since this is my first blog thought i would keep it simple, yes i am a designer, want to know more read about me :) and just to give a simple look and feel to this new blog, i have decided to add a simple fox origami... dont you just love origami? and isn't it just so fun to say... "origami" oooh love that word. I found this origami image when i was searching for simple things to try and fold, meanwhile this fox is quite a toughie to actually do! but i loved the image so here it is, the origami i hope to accomplish one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Preview on Feedage: smurf-cartoons Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews